Here are recipes from the early years. The themes shown are how we organized our releases to cable access stations which required DVD’s or MPG files.
- 2003 – Breakfast Foods (our first cable access show). Also, Appetizers, Thanksgiving, Holiday Yummies
- 2004 – Soups and Stews, Chili’s, Summer Salads, Grillin’, Summer Bounty, Egg Recipes, Desserts, Holiday Treats
- 2005 – A Special Valentine’s Day Dinner,Things To Do With Chicken, Breads, Bridal Showers, Holiday Gifts From The Kitchen
- 2006 – Thanksgiving Alternatives, Casseroles, Afternoon Tea Party, Grillin’ 2006, Holidays
- 2007 – Italian Cuisine, Outdoor Cooking, Apples, Holiday Treats
- 2008 -Thanksgiving Alternatives 2, , Healthy Recipes, Seafood
- 2009 – Herbs, “Let’s Get Sauced”, Comfort Foods, Indian Foods, Julia’s Recipes, Holiday Party Foods
- 2010 – Polish Foods, End-of-Summer Foods, Holidays 2010
- 2011 – Meatballs, Holidays 2011
- 2012 -Kaycie In The Kitchen, Spring-Thyme
From 2012 onward, we changed how we distribute our shows. Now, we release to Youtube first. We still create and release MPG’s to cable stations, however. The blog posts on this website provide access to our newest recipes and videos, therefore.